“As the beacon of hope in a very troubled Palestine, the De La Salle brothers in Bethlehem University, with total dedication and Christian love, maintain their mission of providing higher education for the young people of Bethlehem, and they need your help”.
Bethlehem University is a co-educational institution which carries out its mission to provide higher education to the people of Palestine of all creeds and nationalities, in the most difficult of political, academic, and financial circumstances.
The mission of Friends of Bethlehem University in Ireland (FBUI) is to assist Bethlehem University by establishing an academic co-operation programme with the Irish university world.
- Find out more about Bethlehem University.
- Read more about the mission of the Friends of Bethlehem University in Ireland.
- Read about the members of the Board of Trustees Friends of Bethlehem University in Ireland.
- Contact the Friends of Bethlehem University in Ireland.
- How to make a contribution to the Friends of Bethlehem University in Ireland.
The FBUI is a Registered Charity in Ireland, (CHY 6868) and is authorised as an “eligible charity” for the purposes of Section 45 of the Finance Act, 2001’s provision of Tax Rebates on donations of €250.00 and over.